Saturday, September 12, 2009

Enter the Blog...

Oh where to start. oh, i know... thank you so much for your generosity David Nojaim. for all the rest of you, the story behind that goes like this... After 5 years away from home, my sister called me up threatening to strangle me if i didn't come home for her wedding(ok maybe i exaggerated that a little bit). So i did. my mom and dad ever so graciously payed for my flight and tux. throughout the bar fueled madness i experienced with my siblings i ran into my freshman spanish teacher, mr. nojaim(i think i'm supposed to call him david now...) out at the bar. he was dancing with a beautiful latin woman with no worries in the world(must be the surplus of spanish pick-up lines in his repetouire). my mom still keeps regular contact with david and invited him to dinner at my grandma's place. we talked about travels and the circus experience, and it was brought up that he had an offer to present me with. i said shoot... so he tells me that if i am willing to keep a regular blog on my circus adventures, that he would give me a laptop to enable such. did i accept? well duh you're reading my first blog entitled danger's circus adventures... so there it is. thanks to the generous nature of and old friend and mentor, i have now fully entered the ranks of the technological generation. that's right... i can go on down to the local coffee joint and plug my brain into the intra-net and work on blogging while i drink coffee to the point of jitters. wee-hoo! roll out the red carpet baby!
so, keep yourselves tuned in to my life as a performer right here on this blog(man, that sounds weird... bloooooogggg... :)) till next time, -Mike Danger

No comments:

Post a Comment